Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Oh my lil one!

When we walked out from Wild Life-Sydney the other day, my lil one took a lollipop and walked out. I saw it, and took away from her and there the drama begins! She screamed, and I went to consoled her, but she still want the lollipop. Then I just carried her away and go out from the shop. She loosened her body and sill want to go back to the shop. And I said no. (please take note they she dislikes when we said No) And she started to lie down on the floor & bang her legs.

And I know she won’t calm down if I stay there, I pretend to walk away from her. Not even 5 steps, men told me that I left my daughter behind. And I told him that ‘ I ‘m not leaving her. I am just ignoring her tantrum’. He laughed and I feel ashamed. I went back to my lil one, carried her start to walk fast. The old man who was sitting on the bench laughed at us.

Well, u may ask it’s just a lollipop, and what’s the big deal about it. The thing is, she had so much of sugar-based food since morning. And I am not comfortable in letting my daughter/kids to have some more. I can give them some, but I have to say enough once I think they have too much.

Well, lucky I am a tourist there and they wont remember me anymore….

No comments: