Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Update :)

it's been quite sometime :)

ohh.. how i need some consistency in doing something! Istiqamah!

We just khatan Aimaan last week. Alhamdulilllah.. all went well and he's 85% healed..and he started running around. :)
We had some small doa selamat the night before, and poor boy he doesn't know what is 'sunat/khatan' is.. Told him the next morning- what is khatan and why boys need to do it, he started to feel scared. (And actually I felt that was the hardest thing I have ever done being a mom). Consoled him..tell him that he must do it when he is small so that when he row up, he won't feel pain.

Hubby followed Aimaan into the OT room. The procedure supposed to be a quick one. But we waited for more than an hour! It seems the surgeon arrived late. But overall, everything went well, Alhamdulillah :)

After 7 days, he is already running, jumping and screaming.. (back to normal).

And now, my next task is to ask him to be firm in Solat..I need the consistency performing solat..and hope the same for my family.

DOA AGAR ANAK2 MENGERJAKAN SOLAT
SURAH IBRAHIM (14) AYAT 40
رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِى مُقِيمَ الصَّلوةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَتِى رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَآءِ
“O my Lord! Make me one who performs Salah, and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation.
Wahai Tuhanku! Jadikanlah daku orang yang mendirikan sembahyang dan demikianlah juga zuriat keturunanku. Wahai Tuhan kami, perkenankanlah doa permohonanku.

No comments: