Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Conversation with my lil one

This morning, I had a wonderful conversation with my 16 month old girl while on my way sending her to my mom’s house.

She saw a bird flying on the sky and here is how the conversation goes:

Ayesha: Ma, why bird up there?

Me: Because bird is flying

A: Why bird flying?

Me: Because bird wants to find food

A: Why find food?

M: Because the bird is hungry

A: Why hungry?

M: Because bird’s tummy wants food

A: Why bird hungry food? (my translation :why bird is hungry and wants to find food)

M: Because the bird needs energy

A: why energy?

M: because…(thinking hard) bird needs energy to fly! (I was curious what she gonna ask next)

A: Oooo…bird fly ( my translation: oooo..thats why bird fly)

Masha Allah..cutie! Pray that my kids keep asking question and pray we have patience & proper answer for them!

No comments: